Tumblr Transition

After 3 VERY LONG HOURS, I have successfully moved everything that was once on my Tumblr over to my new blog. 

I do have a Twitter that has the same content but it will not be receiving all of it, this is my main form of posting. But, if you'd like to chat with me you can do that on Twitter. You can find it here


If you're a returning fan welcome back and thank you for your support over the past few months! With the whole Tumblr fiasco I had to find a new home to share my fakes so here we are. 

If you're new here, welcome I hope you enjoy the content I've created!

I intend to be creating some new fakes very shortly and will be updating the blog whenever they're ready to be rolled out!

I do take requests for fakes, but there are a few rules

  1. All requests will be considered but are not guaranteed to be created
  2. I only fake US stars (typically well known ones)
  3. I try to not do twinks
  4. MUST BE 18+
  5. Be nice :) it's just me making fakes and I am in college so time is not always in abundance
Don't forget to subscribe :)

Comments

Popular Posts